Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brian Foley

   I was such a lost Kid even when They began messing with My mind. Ken Dodson told Me He had given Brian Foley a bunch of acid when He asked for some, Brian told Me years later He was still tripping from it. I never paid any attention to what Ken said at the time, it just went straight through My mind without any realization of what He said to Me. I feel bad, but I really cannot blame Myself. This was around the time I started having People offer it to Me, I was what is known as a Space Case. I was alot worse then, now I pay a little bit more attention to what is going on around Me. I am getting short on subjects to keep People interested in My blog, so I guess I have to repeat Myself here. Again, I never once asked for anybody to go out and find Me some acid, I truly am the victim here of a heinous crime. I blog daily just to acheive some sort of help from someone in authority. I seem to be wasting My time in My eyes, for it has been so long ago that I started My journey. It all started when I figured I could do well if I wrote My life story, that was in '99. I continually tried to contact People to get help. I even walked straight into the Playboy west office here in Santa Monica. Oprah, anybody I thought would help, nothing. All I got out of was the realization of what really happened when I was younger, Richard Pattison is a Theif for sure. Have a good one, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment