Saturday, May 7, 2011

The real deal here Folks

   Do You really want to know how I feel about life and the predicament I have fallen into? People I seriously feel like doing Myself in almost daily, really. I know how to get the Police departments attention and receive My justice, and I am serious about it too. Commit suicide right at the doorway of Playboy west studios, I would leave a note in My pocket saying to go and read My blogs, sad ass World aint it. Hell anybody wants to find Me I sleep right around the corner from Hefners sleazy shop on Broadway. 404 Lincoln Blvd. Venice California 90291. The name is Kelly McGill, I am at the point I say give Me a chance before I kill Myself here, I hate to cryabout it but I hate life and want to end it. If You are reading this and laughing, Fuck You Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment