Saturday, May 14, 2011

Addicted to blogging

   I can't go without saying something. I went to the L.A. Laborers union and took a test, I have been working in the construction feild for thirty plus years, mainly as a carpenter, but I am nothing but an apprentice to these People due to the fact that I missed too many answers. Heck the ones I missed were in the feilds of pipe laying and concrete, two too many on one test and only a handful on the other. I don't know how many math questions I failed on. All I can say is put a shovel in My hands or a pick and let Me go to work, don't ask Me how many trips it will take in a wheel barrow to move ten yards of sand, as many as it takes should be an answer. On the tool test I missed one and even told the instructor that I had used the tool for every application on the test. While going over the test afterwards the instructor was even correcting the answers that were wrong on the test itself. I can, and will bust My ass, just somebody put Me to work, don't ask Me what tool to use if I've never used it before, just put it in My hands and tell Me what to do. Dang it all to Hell, just give Me the frickin' job. Wel that's how it goes ,aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment