Monday, May 16, 2011

How the Hell Ya doin'?

   Just had to start off with a Hello to Ya's, I feel pretty good today. I want to go back to the beginning, I think I lost track on wht this blog is about. I AM THE VICTIM OF A SERIOUS CRIME HERE!!!! I never once asked for any L.S.D. or any of the Mushrooms I received. They were constantly coming along. I was, and still am to a degree, an innocent Child. Anybody that scares Sheila and has not a clue on what is happening at the moment it happens, is a retarded Person People. And then walk away from Nancy because She blew My mind by falling in love with the Child standing in front of Her, come on now, that was what everyday normal Men do when a Woman falls in love, run away. I guess I aint so abnormal after all? Wow, I might just make it in society. I want a jury trial with these two and all Their Pals being questioned. I found Scott Carroll on Peoples search, and know for a fact I can find Kevin too. All I want is justice, do You feel it is in order? If not? You had better pay closer attention to what I say. Hell, I'm wasting My time just like My life has been a waste. A complete disaster is what I am living Folks. I say again, I will take a truth serum to prove what I say. Will Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley? No, I beleive not. It is a good day for justice, call the Law and see what They think, oh yea, Their rich and I am poor, I lose. Well I guess I had better quit then. Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment