Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Justice, not revenge!

   Hello out there. I hope You are doing well. I am here today to talk about a few things in My life, some are cruel things that have taken place in My life. One such cruel thing is drug abuse. I had, and still have the urge rarely, a problem with crack cocaine. I was not what is known as a Crackhead, that would mean I had to have it all of the time. I was a weekend binger, when I got drunk I would get the urge and go wild. I first tasted the crap at a mutual freinds house of one Bill Rowley. I have no clue if it was introduced to Me because of Him. I was so loose on the junk I actually spent, and gave away, around $5,000. in a weekend once. I wound up spendind a year in Texas state jail for possession of cocaine and since then have slowly tapered off on the use to a point where I have'nt done any in a very long time now, and pray to god I never do it again. I got so wasted on the junk that I can't keep My mouth shut, lucky to be alive I guess in some cases I know. Like the saying goes Kids, "The mind is a terrible thing to waste!", just remember My story if anybody asks You to get high for the first time would Ya? I have to say that I mentioned before that Pot is an innocent drug in fact, but hey, You don't want to be acting all silly. "It's a Mans World.", and We need more Adults in this World. Most of the Kids I see are pretty goofy when They're stoned. Besides jail is'nt fun Folks. I want to mention a young Man that I went to High School with here, Brian McClean. Brian has supposedly sat in the garage and left the car running, I beleive it not. I saw Him right before that and He was the same Brian I knew, full of life and happy as anybody I have ever seen. I wonder what the truth is, I doubt if He killed Himself personally. There is a list of names that are aqauinted with this Bill Rowley that have died per say, and I doubt if many of them are even buried. It's a funny thing how this Riverton Wyoming is, I was home years back and read in the local paper that another Fella I went to school with was sentenced to 25 years for selling drugs. Shortly after I found Him on Classmates and E-mailed Him, His reply was not from a prison I am sure. He stopped replying once I mentioned the paper though. I would'nt doubt that I was the only recipient of the paper in question too. Even though People all around town knew more than the paper knew about it. Huh? Mr. Peck are You reading this? I also went to High School  with the character that now runs the paper, I'm sure His father Roy has passed it along to Him by now. Well, "That's the trouble with Kids nowdays, They just don't give a damn!", is all I can say about the whole mess. How in the World do You take down a couple of Scoundrels without shooting them? Is My question. Remember Folks, that's Kelly McGill, I wasn'nt far off on the mailing address, it will work, but in actuallity I need for You to send My dollar to 204 Hampton, Venice, California, 90291, Come on! what's a dollar to You? I joke not, Hell I am at a crossroad here and fail to see the right path.. God Bless Ya all, except Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley, and Yes I know They are guilty of destroying My mind and stealing enough to live large. Kelly McGill, Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment