Sunday, May 8, 2011

Showing My maturity

   Yes I am showing just how immature I am at times by blogging as I do, but don't worry I am about finished completely. I cannot continue to bore People with My miserable life, besides I get My measly $200. at midnite tonight and I am pretty sure I will be leaving here. So if any of You sent Me a dollar You had better let Me know on My comments, it will go back to You in thirty days if You did, I joke not. Maturity? Laughing, picking on , name calling, stealing, cheating, lying, being a drug abuser or an alcoholic all of the above plus much much more are just the opposite. Use Your judgement People, and pay attention to those You know that are mature, You are bound to learn from Them. Have a great life, sincerely Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment