Monday, May 9, 2011

The final blog

 This is it Folks, unless months down the road or so I feel I need to say something. Let Me start by saying, I stirred it up good yesterday, I walked right up to Playboy studios west and slipped a note into the door stating My beleifs that Hugh Hefner is involved in this cover up I speak of. Hell if They are capable of murder I may vanish. I say this in case I actually do. I still think Dorthy Stratten and Anna Nicole Smith were mudered. They used drugs like They claim, They knew better than to do too much. I tell the truth when I say I have in the last few years had two attempts made on My life, and another in 1987. I really wish They would try, I have so much pent up inside of Me I want to take Them. The difference between Me and Richard is that I do not need to have somebody do His dirty work, Right Bill (Bootlicker) Rowley? Or maybe it was a bad dream and I am about to wake up? Not a chance in Hell, I know the lost mind I have lived with for thirty two years now. God bless America, and I hope I did some good here. Sincerely Kelly McGill. Oh yea, Fuck Hugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment