Sunday, May 29, 2011

I wish I knew then.

   I wish I knew then what the hell was up. I can say for a fact that I would never had trusted My old freinds in any way, watch out Who You trust Kids. Your best freind, just like Bill Rowley was, will satb You in the back. I grew since then, but I am what is known as an emotional wreck. Richard was then, and I am sure by the things I see today, known as hotshot Kid Folks. "Too cool.", is the saying. The life I live today compared to the one I had when I was nineteen and this all started is understandably different, We all change, but to be mentally tortured by Your own freinds is another story all together. It is a sad thing, and yes that is how I feel, to have to write a blog in order to acheive justice. I seriously wonder if it is even going to work, I have some very important People that have followed since the beginning, so just maybe it will be worth the effort. Other then that I just feel like saying that life is worth the chance in My opinion, if it takes a wrong turn sometime, just do what You can to get back on the right path. Do not do as I and become a drunken fool and cry about it. A.A. has had the opportunity to change My life because I walked in to get a free cup of coffee, the next day I decided just to go in and listen on My own. I will be back tommorow for sure. God Bless You all, and let's all pray that I win the battle I am fighting. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment