Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I had to say this.

   I know I said that yesterday was My last blog for awhile, but I have to say one last thing. If anybody wants to see what I look like You have a chance. Tonight on N.C.I.S. L.A. I may be in a scene. Look for a beach background shot, and then look for a Guy in a red shirt with a beard and carrying a guitar on His back. I was watching Them run Their extras through and told the Woman in charge I would stay out of Her way, She kept tapping the People when She wanted Them to go, When She tapped Me She said, " Just don't say anything.". I tried My damndest to be as casual as I could. It is not the shot at the beach bar in the beginning at Sully's, look for a blonde Fella and a young Woman looking at blood on the street We're in the background. Other then that I just want to say Hey, so Hey. I hope and pray everything goes right tommorow, I am headed to the Local Laborers union, They have a place that You show up at six in the morning ready to work for a day for free. If You prove You can actually work You might just be a union member at $22. an hour to start. Wish Me luck, I can still bust My hump, but every little bit of luck helps. I found a trick to keep My feet from killing Me everyday, inserts for the arches. Fallen arches are a killer Folks, take care of Your feet and They'll carry You a long ways. God bless You, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment