Friday, May 6, 2011

A fight for My life

   Hey, the title speaks for itself. I am at a point where I feel I will not make it in life if I don't do something. I am a real Person that was attacked People I want justice. Hell, Nobody gives a shit for a Moron, tell the truth to Yourselves. And if You have been reading My words You would understand I am exactly that, I walked away from a Woman in love with Me. I aint right to begin with. Sorry if I sound pissed off, but I have been blogging for over a month and no results. I am losing followers but I keep the important ones I see, Karl Rove and Yoko Ono are still with Me. Hell with it , I am through for the day this is depressing. I know what You're saying, "Get a Life!", I wish I could People. Kelly McGill saying so long for now.

1 comment: