Thursday, May 26, 2011

RICHARD PATTISON! WHERE ARE YOU?

   I am so disgusted with Richards ability to screw with My life and get away with it, if We had anybody worth a damn in My position He would already be in jail, right? Why in the World will He not contact Me and question what I am saying? Because He is guilty is why. Life in a tent? What kind of existance is that for a Human Being? I ask You here and now, is there Anybody even looking into this crime that has been commited? I doubt it seriously. Hell, I wonder if I am worthy of such a life that I can say the truth. Does that get Your goddam attention yet? I want these Kids Bill Rowley and Richard Pattison in Their graves if the truth be known. I am a walking around a city loking for Someone I want so bad I am blogging about it, and They live in style. I hope They have Children and Their reading this, yes Your Parents are crooks, They don't have the gutts to come and find Me. They both know for a fact that I am as fast as Bruce Lee when it comes down to it. Bill You remember the time I jumped up and put My foot in Your face at the age of seventeen, I have seen Bruce move just that fast. They slowed Bruce down for T.V. My ass, if You saw it up close You'll understand. Enough ranting for the day, Lord give Me justice please. Sorry Folks for going off, I hate these two and really want Them bad. Have a good one, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment