Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Goddamn Kids!"

   "There sure are alot of Kids!", is another saying I have heard before, along with, "Boy's will be Boy's.", and many others. Hey Folks, My reality in life is a Nightmare to be honest, I am not so messed up in the head that I cannot compete on the job in such a way that I am a complete vegetable. I would have been if not for the sense enough to decline the ether when it was offered though, I feel that is what They were trying to acheive. Seriously People I was given these drugs with intent to ruin My brain, if You think I am not angered, You have not been paying attention. Kids, if anybody offers You hard drugs, walk away. You'll thank Yourselves for it in the future, I gaurantee it. I am getting nowhere with My attempt for justice, but I do feel I may be getting across to the Youth of the World about drugs, this is not the sixties people. It is time You took a good hard look at the situation. People die all the time because of this silly crap in the World. Grow the fuck up and live without this menace to Our lives, please. If I had it to do all over again I would not even smoke Marijauna, really. You new Parents out there have a chance to keep Your Children away from drugs, be honest with Them and don't pull any punches. Amen, and have a great day. Sincerely, Kelly McGill. A.K.A. BadElvis. p.s. "Take a good look at Yourself.", and "You'll thank Me for this later.", are saying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment