Sunday, May 22, 2011

National judgment day is now declared for May 21st. everyyear.

   Well? That's the way I see it should be. Damn My rotten luck yesterday, but I am still here aint I? Talk about bad luck? I was in Dallas Texas and went to Deep Ellum, a bar district. You'll never guess what happened, Oh You can already see huh? Ya another loss at love, well lust at least. Here I am standing there drinking a beer when a Gal walks up and takes it from Me, She then asks,"Are You always this boring?", I gave Her a look similar to the one I received from Nancy when I tried to smooth talk Her, Ice. It did'nt stop Her, She drags Me out onto the dancefloor and was blunt about what She was about. "Can You dance nasty?", She asks. It was'nt to long before I had Her biting Me on the chest, no bull. Well She had some pretty good freinds with Her that night, all of a sudden this Gal comes up to Her and says She has a phone call and They rush Her off away from Me. One of Them was giving Me a serious look like I was up to something. Hell, I musta had a rufie in My own damn beer when She drank it. That right there will get You pummled Pal, Rufinals? You get a taste of what I am about here. I was in the Indianapolis area and staying at a motel where most of the crew was staying. One night the manager was raped by an ex of Hers, We went looking for Him and found Him too. Brad was a Kid that was around then, I ran into Him and told Him what had happened and He just happened to have  tools on Him. He took the pliers and I was given a screwdriver. We headed for the spot He took off towards and ran into Donny who went after Him, Donny said that Guy took off running and He had no chance He was that fast.  I said He can't get out of where He went without going by Us so We headed in His direction. When We got to the road He came out in His car, He shut off His lights and gunned it when He saw Us. Brad and Donny both got out of the way but I stood My ground in the middle of the road. I waited until He was only a few feet away before I jumped sideways and threw the screwdriver at His head. I would have hit Him in the temple if His window was down, it bounced back and nearly hit Me in the instead. I could'nt jump sideways that far on any given day, I think I landed about ten feet away. Well that's the way it is, He was sent to prison and I feel good about doing something. Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley rolled over on Me and left Me with a severe mental problem, I say for a fact They are responsible for it. And now They are wealthy and screwing with My life? Justice is in order again. See You next May 21st. and I hope the good Lord judged You well yesterday. Sincerely, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment