Monday, May 16, 2011

Nigeria?

   I played along with Their scams long enough for an attorney to contact Me, He said for $200. I would receive $8,000,000. from the government. I said I don't have any money and now He too dissapeared. He told Me it is money laundering so watch out, He even said if You keep contacting Them the F.B.I. will come a knockin'. Hell maybe that would get Me noticed by the Feds? I know what I need, and just maybe there is one out there reading this. Besides everybody sending Me a dollar, just kidding, none sent yet, I need a Ghost writer to put My biograghy down in words. I can gaurantee it would sell, Heck, I have'nt told You half of what I have seen or know. Try this one, a lot of Folks do this all the time too, "Mock My words it's Childsplay.", yes that pertains to making a mockery out of My life such as They are doing. Well it's worth a try, for either the dollar or a writer. I joke not when I say I am barely alive People. After trying to join the laborer union and not passing the test without a hitch, I was pretty depressed to say the least, suicide was on My mind for a fact. I really do not want to sit here and say crap like that, but God Dammitt I am really wanting out of a mess that was created by Someone other than I. Good day, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment