Monday, May 2, 2011

Here, but not wanting to be!

   Good day to You. Are You ready to get told something that is sure to make You sick? Here it is. America! Really, it is a disgusting place. Are Ya mad now? If not You're gonna be. This is probabaly the only Country on Earth where a Guy can screw Your life up, Rip You off, and then torture You on the television and get away with it. And that is'nt even what I'm mad about. I went to Hollywood yesterday to go to the Guitar Center on Sunset strip, boy what a goofy place that is. In a three mile hike I passed maybe ten Gay Fellas, You can tell, two of Them I know saw Me coming and one turned and acted like He was going to bump into Me acidentally, the look on My face made damn sure He missed Me. I am a serious defender of the hetoralsexual lifes of the World. God did not put Males on the Planet to hold hands with other Males, that My freinds is insanity. Then I get on the bus and head down Santa Monica Blvd., Jesus Christ that place is a zoo. I passed a bar and there is some Fella dancing in His underwear on a table with a bunch of Fools standing around watching, it was practicaly on the sidewalk itself. And the stuff in store front displays is considered normal? I have said before that I am not a violent Person by nature, but I had two Queers pick Me up hitchhiking once in Austin. When They dropped Me off one leaned out the window and said, "We'll be back in a half an hour if You're still here......" was all He got out. I never even got mad about it, it was a complete reaction to kick Him sqaure in the teeth. I know for a fact I hurt Him bad too, ask Bill Rowley how serious I move. I am so disgusted with what I see daily out here, I have made up My mind that when I get My G.R. (money from the state) I am leaving here fast. I was here a few years back trying to get My biograghy written, I came up with the saying, "If You question Your sanity, move to Santa Monica.", really, there are real nuttcases walking the street here People. I am lost in life, not insane. I am what is known as a Person with very little control over His life, No bullshit about it. One case in point is when I was in high school, Bill Rowley was with Me. They probabaly used this one against Me with Hefner and His Cronies. I was told by Shane Longtine that Chris Montoya drew back and was going to hit Laura Chiles while Their brothers were fighting. I never even thought about it until I saw Chris crossing the street on His bike, I lost it and punched the gas pedal. Yes I tried to run Him down, again no thought just reaction. I was at a party years later when Chris and His brother Eddie and freinds showed up, I told Dwayne, His older brother via the Classmates webpage that Chris was a Man about the whole thing when I walked up to Him and appologized to Him. Dwanye always treated Me with respect, and I am sure Chris is as Gentlemanly as His brother, I feel it was a lie just to get Me into a fight by My so called freinds. HEY!!! If We do nothing but let this Country run amuck in the manner it is, We are doomed People. Get a Mother Fucking grip on the situation now. Well that last sentence was a waste of time I know for a fact. Oh yea, still no Fricking dollar, I hoped atleast for one, but nothing? I vent again tommorow. Until then I hope like Hell You start taking a good look at Our wonderful country. Kelly McGill. p.s. God bless Our Troops and good job on hunting down a skunk in Pakistan. Some of You know Me from Fort Hood, I always said, "Welcome Home.", and , "Good luck over there.", when I talked to the Soldiers in My cab. God bless Us all, We Fucking need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment