Friday, May 27, 2011

"The American way!"

   Hell Yea to the American way Folks, just let Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley get away with attempted murder, maiming My brain, and plain old Fucking with My life. It's cool aint it, nobody really gives a shit do They? Hell, I'm just some Dumbass Kid that just gets pushed to the side. Go Richard! Mother Fucker I hate these two and want Them so bad, if You cannot tell by My blog, I am willing to hang in the streets until I see Richard and hurt the boy in a very bad way. I am not a Liar Folks, I will hurt this Character. Now if that does'nt beat all, I am appalled at the way the justice system works in the World, "I am wealthy, I can buy My way out of this because You are poor.", what a farse. Danny where'd Ya go Boy? The Kid that was with Me at the Marriott disapeared the weekend I was given the Palyboy People, Coward. Yes there was a Playboy, I know what Richard and Bill thought, "Nobody will beleive Him if He says anything about it.",right Asshole? Hell I got an idea, I am going to say something right here and now that can and will get Me in a court room, I am going to hunt these two down and kill Them in cold blooded murder (just saying this to get the attention of the court)then I am going to hang Them up in public so Everybody can look at Their stinking remains and wonder why it had to happen to such nice Guys as those two. Mother Fucker I am real! I am the victim of a serious crime and Nobody gives a shit enough to arrest these two Jerks and put Them on trial. Hey, My nickname is Boomhauer Folks, and I do know Mike Judge personally. I thought He was a little bit odd to tell the truth. Mike are You helping Richard? Good God Man. People get a grip on what is really going on with these People, I am the brunt of Their jokes. Kill Richard not Bill it should have said.

No comments:

Post a Comment