Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dumpster diver of the year

   Breadhunter was Richards nickname in the early eighties, the Guy had a few thousand dollars in His pocket and go and get day old bread out of the trash. And this is the Fella that Hugh Hefner wants to back up? Damn it Man! I will admit to something here, I too have been a Bully. I moved back to Wyoming in the ninth grade and picked on a Guy in shop class until I was nearly suspended. In building trades I told David Muir that We had a board stretcher in class, I even told Him to get inside of the building We were putting the plywood on and told Him to hold the last sheet in place while We nailed it in place. My anger was getting the best of Me in the nineties, especially when drinking. That was when My nephew Clint came around, The Kid was wearing His pants low and walking around like He had all day to do whatever He wanted. He was told that night on the way home to pull His pants up and get the droop out of His ass. He seriously became a top hand too. But at the same time He started in on Me about life and how to live it, an eighteen year old telling Me was not gonna make it, after a few months I was about to lose it on the Kid and picked on Him until He snapped, I barely got out of the way of a kick to the knee. We text back and forth now and I feel some pride at how He is raising His two Boys, He's still a Kid to Me but doing a Mans job, congrats Clint. Two other employees of Mine rubbed Me the wrong way and I also pushed Them in a wrong manner, I can say for a fact I was on the verge of insanity when around Them. Today I am a different Person all together though, I made a move back to Wyoming around seven years ago and left there a changed Human, I still have anger issues but no longer want to tell some knot head in a violent way. I got a good saying for Ya, "My anger management classes are really pissing Me off!", I laughed pretty hard the first time I heard it. But when it comes to Richard Pattison and His Pals, I will get mean. What They did to My life is a crime and I will subject Them to punishment in a deserving way. Richard You aint got the gutts to call Me out You Punk ass peice of Shit! As for everybody elase that is reading this, Hey, keep Your asses and Your Kids off of the drugs Man, that stuff is insane. Just grow the hell up and deal with it before You screw Your life up. C-Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment