Saturday, May 28, 2011

The World today.

  Hello. My name is Kelly McGill. And I just want to say a few things about the World as it is today. Enough for a while about the crime that has taken place in My life. I am serious when I say I have said a silent prayer for the People in Joplin Missouri, tornadoe are scary even if You're not there. My Nephew Clint lives not far from There and He text'd Me the other day saying, "Tornadoes all around, will keep You informed.", Scared? Yes. I finally sent a text back after not hearing from Him asking if They were alright, "Four already and another one coming.", I could'nt get to the Apple store fast enough to look up the Weather channel. By then the storm had passed Their area. I feel for You Folks in tornado ally people listen to this fact I learned watching C.N.N., on the average there are under 200 tornadoes in April, Hey, this year They have reported a thousand. I looked up the St. Louis area after Clint text'd Me, 88 had formed on that day. I say this and mean it, build Yourselves a Goddamned storm cellar if You can, Hell I'm, a little bit worried just typing this. I did'nt write this to make Myself look like a good Guy or anything, this is Me saying what I feel. I have lived in tornado alley for a round thirty years Myself, when They say a watch is in affect I go otuside and look at the sky, I did so one day and looked straight up into the eye of a funnel cloud People. Clint was with Me at work one day in Killeen Texas when the air got cool and the sky darkened, I stood and watched a funnel cloud go by Us only a few hundred yards away. I fear these damn things, and now They multiply in a drastic manner. My voice is on record in a few spots in Texas where I called 911 telling Them the sky is looking pretty serious, and I will do it again. The worst ones are at night too, You can't see them, been there during a watch too. Take care fo Yourselves out there if You are in the ally, and I pray this year is only a fluke. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment