Saturday, April 30, 2011

Still blogging

   Dammitt Man I am losing followers everyday, I guess I'm just boring as all Hell. All I want is to bring down a couple of crooks that tried to totally destroy My mind for Their advantage. And now these Creeps are seriously messing with My life. If You think that it is unworthy of talking about in order to acheive My goal of justice, well My freind You are seriously mistaken. You know for a fact that if it were You or Your Child You would pursue justice in any way possible, do not lie to Yourselves. I am beginning to feel that this blog crap is about as effective as telling the Feds, I get nowhere at all. Hell if I wanted to I know right where Bill Rowley lives, I could take Him down as easy as You like. But again I want justice not revenge. I am as I stated in the first blog not insane in any way, just a bit muddled. I again say I never asked for any L.S.D. People I was set up from the beginning. I say again I am a slightly retarded Person in life. I crawled up a ladder when I was two, really, the last thing I remember was starting up it and My freind telling Me not to climb it. I was told I fell into a ditch full of water, another lie from My parents, it was late fall, Wyoming irrigation ditches are not full at that time of year, too cold. Well I am in a mood today, after seeing I have less and less followers on twitter, that I just want to say the hell with it, but I will press on. Good day to You, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment