Tuesday, May 27, 2014

8899 Pagveiws? Whoo Hoo!

   Gullible damn Kids anyhow! I listened to some Rock& Roll and instantly knew I was going to be a Star, Gullible? Well I have some lyrics for You, and They're not Mine either. "We've taken care of everything, the songs You hear the words You sing, Victims of this Brotherhood of Man.", Those are on the Rush album 2112. Those words alone helped to turn My life towards a life of becoming a Musician. No joke either, I after hearing this crud I bought a guitar as soon as I could afford it, and I keep one around Today. I told You about having to pawn Mine in Reno to by tools for a job I never got, now I own a better one, a Washburn I have owned for a few months now. I am even thinking about buying a twelve string Seagull now. I never would have even thought about taking up the git-fiddle if not for these People and that's a fact, but They did'nt really need to feed Me so much acid. I know a lot of People out there say, "Tough luck.". that in itself is Child's play. You do not allow these People to get away with Their crimes, seriously. Sincerely, Kelly John McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment