Saturday, May 10, 2014

Here I sit trying My damndest

   "Boy's will be Boy's.", is not an excuse. This was a vicious attack on a Human life, Mine. I survive on this Planet People. I never went out of My way to harm a soul either. Carisma is what it is. Richard is a likeable Kid with an easy gait, it is easy to see how Hefner accepted Him. But to allow Him to continue with this charade is out of hand. I really do wish They would attempt to bring Me down for false accusations, I would love to see Them in a court room. I would demand a lie detector test to prove My words are true. I can bet money Richard and Bill Rowley would balk at the mention of such a thing. I Myself cannot stand a Liar. People what They did to My life is serious, I cannot keep My thoughts straight at times, and that pisses Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment