Friday, May 2, 2014

Screwy World

   I have spent the past two days wondering what I did wrong, I really thought it was Me and My messed up life taking hold again. Then I remember Josh, one of the Kids on the job, saying They just went with the concrete. Holy Crap! Here I am pulling My hair out thinking I am a total screw up and can't figure a cut in roof to save My life and all it is is that the Owners Son said let's just go with the slab. Hell, I have rafters hanging off the building by nearly three inches in one spot. I have been scratching My head until it bled, joking, and it was'nt Me? Holy Crap! I was even attempting to have the big Boss show up Tomorrow to point Me in the right direction. Damn it Man! This just goes to show You Folks out there that You had better keep an eye on Everybody from the Guy running the shovel all the way to the Fella cleaning the windows at the end. We're all fucked up! I have seen some of the best screw up, but most of Them catch Themselves in time. Damn I hate Carpentry, but I do love it. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment