Thursday, May 22, 2014

Here I am

   I don't know know many posts it is going to take, but I'll blog them all. Hey! Tonight I had the opportunity to compliment a Woman. I did so by kissing Her hand. This Gal sat down at the bar and bought a drink for each of Us on either side of Her. After a while We struck up a conversation. I was impressed with Her Children enough that I told Her, 'You messed up and did something right with Them.'. Hey! This goes out to You Fellas out there that think Fat Girls are ugly, GROW THE FUCK UP!!!! I really liked this Woman. I did'nt try by asking, 'Hey Ya Horny?', or some silly Kid shit, but I can bet the next time I see Her I may be the Gentleman that keeps Our lives secret. Hey, life sucks to a Guy like Me, but every now and againn special moments happen that make Ya wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment