Wednesday, May 14, 2014

COME ON!!!

  This is Bullshit Folks, I am getting sick and tired of crying about how these People get away with screwing with My life. You know damn good and well it it were most of You out there You'd want to shoot these little Punks. "Hugh Hefner likes Us, They can't do a thing to Us", or, "We're rich He can't touch Us.", or else, "Ya snooze Ya lose, it's too bad.", are about what Richard Pattison would be saying. I really hate that piece of Dirt. As I have said before, it's pretty screwy how I had no clue on how to play a guitar, nor did I have any thoughts on even becoming a Musician. These People purposely set up a slightly retarded Kid with L.S.D. and music telling Me I could learn how to be a song writer and that is a fact of life. Then asked Me directly afterwards if I wanted to join in a Band. They altered My mind, and that is unforgivable. I am not all talk Folks, They better just hope I keep My wits about Me and don't go hunting for Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment