Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dammit all

   I thought of something Today that I did My junior year in High School. I went out for football track just to stay in better shape. At the end of the season I had just recovered from a sprained ankle. I told the Coach that I did'nt want to run in the event I was supposed to run in but He told Me I had to. I was so far behind I finished while limping terribly. I was faking it. When I thought of that Today it embarrassed Me to be so phony back then. I have to say something about these People have been in contact with that know how I was screwed by Richard. Mike Judge, the Cartoonist, is the one that started saying I could'nt speak well enough to be understood. A speech empedimy I have heard Billy Hanson say, I just tell the Boy to get His hearing checked. Most People don't have a problem understanding Me. I do stutter at times though. The funny thing is is that I never had any problem at all before I was set up with all the L.S.D., I insist that They set Me up with enough to cause permenent brain damage on purpose. I just wish to Hell People would have left Me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment