Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Life of Rielly

   Yes I am an Irishman, We, according to what They say, have the worst luck. I was going to start Tonight with, "I got laid!", that does'nt work for Me though. So I am going to scratch My head and wing it. If People in America would open Their eyes it would be a vicious future. We have opened Our borders, and allowed immigrants for too long, My Family being among those. Again, I am just going with what I feel here. But Hey, take a good look around. Population control is what I feel We are seeing because We have allowed an over abundance of freedom America. This blog, in My opinion, has turned into a plea for the People. Yes, I am an innocent Kid, even at My age, But holy crap! "Wake up America!", I have been seen enough to sicken most. No bull either. I Myself have'nt seen enough to say I know it all, fact, but I have seen enough. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah I wanted the MaGilla Gorilla!", is enough to piss Me off. "Get a grip!", I have a better grip then You would think with the life I have been forced to live with. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment