Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hard feelings

   I want to conclude what I have been saying about Harker Heights. Before I became drunk I was talking to some Fella in the Bar when another was standing nearby. I said that Guy sounds like a Queer, His response was, "That's My Friend.", We did'nt continue to talk after that. After I went outside I ran into the same Fella, that's actually when I got into trouble. I really don't remember what was said but at the end I told Him You don't want to mess with People You never know who's gonna take You. With that said I showed Him just how fast My hand speed is and used a knife hand throat punch that was seriously close to Him. That's when the Bouncer got involved, I think He was watching from inside. He came out and was pissed off. I told Him the same thing except I said You never know when Somebody's going to come back with a gun. I heard His footsteps behind Me when I reached My car and was tackled from behind. That was when he Police showed up. As far as being a drunk Asshole, Yea I was definitely that, but I sure as Hell was not going for a gun. I am not a bright Perosn and that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment