Friday, May 2, 2014

Bullshit walks!

   This is one of the most heartfelt messages I have sent out. "I'm just a little Kid!", is one of the first things I told Myself in life. This would have been in 1963. I as I have said was a wise Boy. I insist on the respect I am deserving when it comes to My wisdom. I may be an immature S.O.B. at times, but I do know and understand the difference between Kids and Grown Ups. Honesty? I have told You how many times that I quit smoking pot? One of the Boy's came back from Denver with an E-joint, I just had to try the new technology Myself. Hey, I was a lost and confused Kid afterwards. I do have enough experience to know how My brain works though, I was figuring a part of the roof out, a small part, and kept from throwing it into the trash. Two hits had Me fucked up, but Hey, I'm used to whole joints. Still, I know to stay away from the junk, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment