Friday, May 16, 2014

Holy crap it's Kelly McGill!

   I live a strange life and that is a fact. I strive for People to believe every word I say in order to take down a couple Kids, with no results. You may remember I told You that I have a Terrorist threat against Me, that in itself may be the reason I am being judges wrong. Hey, when I went to court over it the assistant D.A. told the Judge, "He was told to leave the Bar twelve to thirteen times.". My response was as, 'That's a lie!'. What a Lawyer I had. He just sat there like nothing was going on. My saying when I talk about it is, 'Have You ever been to a Bar?'. Some of You may have been to Harker Heights Texas, Whiskey Hill to Locals. This is the place the Soldiers from Fort Hood hang out, there is no way in Hell You are going to be told five times to leave a Bar there without Somebody getting pissed off enough to throw You out physically. I say this in order to open the eyes of Anyone watching this thinking I'm a vicious Kid, I am not. I have been hit in the mouth and walked away from it, that's how rough and tumble I am. If You look at My record I have been to jail so many times I really can't recall how many trips I have made, mostly drunk offences and forgetting to pay a ticket here and there. I do have a U.C.W. (unlawful carrying a weapon), which seems violent. The facts are that I had just got back to Austin from Laredo and had no place to stay. I could have spent the night on a Friends floor but did'nt want to crowd Them. So I went around the corner from there and slept in My car. When the Police checked Me out I had a pistol laying on the floorboard. The sad thing is I had a signed lease in My possession to move in the next day at an apartment complex, and an uncashed check in My pocket. Paul Velte was My Lawyer, wish I had Him in Bell county when I was convicted of being a Terrorist, He was mad when I did'nt want to fight the charge too. I may have mentioned that I was one of the first ones to sign the petition He started about the gun laws, not long after the concealed carry permits were being passed out. Yes I am saying I am the one that originally started the concealed handgun movement in America. It took Me looking like an Ass to do so, but Hey what the Fuck aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment