Monday, May 26, 2014

Here I go again

   Hey, I don't know if She's lying. But this evening I was told by a local Waitress that goes to the nearby Pub that the Gentleman, and I use the term lightly if She speaks the truth follows Her from town to town. But yet again She allows Him? These damn Kids like to screw with a slow Person and think it's funny! Grown Adults! Men and Women! A fact is a fact! Anybody that would allow a Kid to be screwed with is a mean Human, bottom line.Hey! I am an absolute Moron, fact. But what gives these People to think it's funny to mess with Me? I am, for one thing, trying to keep People from being totally destroyed here, not only by the People coming into America that want to kill You, but from doing it to Yourselves. Take a good look around Kids, We have People that hate Us. Richard is the kind of Kid that will use this against Me. Grow The Hell up now. I insist on pushing You towards real Adulthood Kids, not playing a Kids game like these People, fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment