Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"There's a Man!"

   In the first place Folks, this is "Not a laughing matter". Tonight? I sure as Hell hope I find a Human Being grown enough to see through all of this nonsense that Richard Pattison is trying to pull off, Hugh Hefner sure is'nt Man enough to face up to the facts of life, or He thinks He's too good for that crap. People I am the Victim of a heinous crime. I live with the ability to screw up even the easiest carpentry, even if I have done it time and time again. I hate My life so bad I really have attempted suicide. But Who gives a fuck, "He's just some retarded Kid!". Good God! I have a lot going for Me. Even Today I was introduced at a meeting as the Man in charge of the whole fricking job, Yes Me. I am not an absolute Moron, just a fuck up, thanks to My Friends. I really doubt if I would have been such a Loser if not for Them. Like I say, if I ran into Nancy and even had a few thousand in the Bank I sure as Hell would not have ran off. I have stated, and this proves My ignorance, that I was'nt good enough for Her right in front of Her. She Herself would have to say that I had a look on My face that shouted lost. Please God help Me find Justice, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment