Saturday, May 17, 2014

Well?

    I really cannot stand seeing these People get away with such Bullshit. My life? Holy crap! I told You about Harker Heights and being told to leave the Bar so many times. The fact is is that I left on My own, Nobody at all told Me to leave. When I got up to walk out I was seriously drunk too, I walked right into a table and knock it over. I say this in order to let You see how fast I truly am. There was a full pitcher of beer sitting on that table when I knocked it over. It's not bullshit when I say I grabbed the table and set it up with only a little of the beer spilling, and this table was almost on the ground already. My reason for saying this is that I am a dangerous Person even drunk. My speed with My hands and feet , especially when charged, is not Human. Ask Billy Slattery and Bill Rowley, They've seen it up close and personal. Richard was there when I stopped Slattery in His tracks and never touched Him, My foot stopped about an inch from His face. As far as dangerous goes though, at this stage in My life I am only dangerous to the People that mess with Me. You Yourselves would be the same way when a Person messes with You or Your Families. In My Youth I was the easiest going Kid You could meet, but that all changed after years of being ridiculed and harassed. I'm not a "walking timebomb" even though it was'nt all that many years ago I Myself would have called Myself one. I am at peace with Myself You can say, even though I hate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment