Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello America.

  What a farce, these Boy's get away with a crime and I live with a miserable life. As I have stated Nobody wants to help out a slow Kid, that in itself is major bullshit. I again had something to say Tonight but can't recall what it was right no, dammit. When this first started, which really seems like a long time ago right now, I used to leave Myself messages on My phone with an alarm reminding Me what to say. I don't have he time now. I just wish this would be taken to heart by the right Person and it takes hold. I am dead serious when I say this crime They have done to My life could very easily turn into a murder case. Son, what They did to My life, and now They want to screw with Me? I am so God damn pissed off right now I would shoot Someone. Somebody had better take this shit serious, because if I followed through and took an Assholes life I sure as Hell would make sure that the World knew why. I understand that I can talk like this all I want, until I say I am on My way to Bill Rowley's house in Wenachie Washington with intent to commit murder, until then it's just talk. I am from the mountain area though, if I were to kill this Creep He would never be found. Washington is an open area with Bears and Mountain Lions too. Just crush the skull and They'll find nothing after the Coyotes are through. Again, I am pissed off enough to want to do such a thing, but having the ability?

No comments:

Post a Comment