Saturday, May 24, 2014

Heads up

   I just saw something on T.V. that reminded Me of My youth. I told You about My Sister Lois dragging Me into the bedroom and having feel Her in all the right places. Well that led to Me thinking I could do the same with My Kid Sister Penny, it did'nt work. I am sure Lois told Her to watch Me. What it is that I am trying to say here is that when a Boy reaches a certain age, around twelve, He starts to think of the opposite sex, and when He's a dumb ass? Well, take My word for it the Kids a Moron. The next thing Ya know His Pals are asking if He wants to get high. My predicament exactly. Hell on wheels Folks, give the Kid a break. What I am trying to say here is that You had better take Your Kid to the side and say something. When You see the older Kid, too old to be where He is, playing with the Children, He's the one You take to the side. My Folks did nothing but let Me grow moss. Show the Kid what a Man is, maybe it'll work. It better'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment