Monday, May 12, 2014

Craig Ferguson

   I really do hope that My talking about this is the reason this Ferguson Character is being removed from His job on the late late show. I really do hate the way the People think They can just say whatever They want and get away with it. Do You People understand that the rest of the World looks at Us like We're insane for such actions. The word Adult has a meaning, it is Maturity. Grown Men and Women do not act like these Children and that is a fact that needs to be faced up to. It is a serious crime these People have committed and I seek justice because I deserve it. Being celibate is a way of life, I am not the only Human on Earth that lives alone. My main problem is an age old one too, "Life sours some People.", when You lose a true love You hurt so bad inside that You hate to wake up in the morning. I have lost so many times in My life it amazes Me. It also tells Me that there is Someone out there for Me too. All I really want is to live a good life, but no, I have to be the most miserable Bastard on Earth. "It takes a Woman's love to make a Man,", are lyrics on Kansas's Masque album, they have true meaning. I am not a Man and I see that, because I have very little self control when it comes to love. "I don't want Your sympathy.", I just want justice. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment