Saturday, May 10, 2014

From the heart

   "The Kid's a Man!", "That Man's a Kid!", "That Man's just a Kid!", "That's a Girl if I've ever seen one!", "Take Me as I am, or don't take Me at all!", "Where have You been all My life?", the last one I have been asked Myself. The World is so full of wonderments, it is an exciting place to be a member of, fact. All You have to do is open Your eyes, and Your mind to the reality of it. I, at the age of nearing fifty four, am a Child on a Planet called Earth. What I have just said to You amazes Me Personally, here I am writing this crud. In fact I have let My fingers do te talking for the past few sentences. I am looking at a Planet, and I am speaking from My own mind here, in which Children are in charge. There is not a Man on Earth that would allow such nonsense, fact. I really do not wish as a Human Being wish to say that the Lord guides My fingers here, but Thou shallt not molest, Thou shalt not commit rape, Thou shalt not be a drug addict, were formed in the hands of a Child named Kelly McGill. I do as this Person want You to realize, Fuck Your beliefs, That I can see hat Moses went through then. It is as easy as looking at it. Here He is watching these People carrying on like They were untouchable, and the next thing They know They are in trouble. Laymens terms? Damn! Hey, I write it as I see it. Kelly McGill here saying so.

1 comment:

  1. I have trouble reading it, I still let it be read as is. Sincerely Kelly McGill.

    ReplyDelete