Monday, May 12, 2014

This Carpenter right here!

   Hello, My name is Kelly McGill. I have for the past couple of years talked about My miserable life on the face of the Earth. Son of a Bitch is all I can say. We as Americans have to do some soul searching. We, on a daily basis, allow Children to do as They please. I see it all the time. At the present We are entering a period in which We actually may not survive. We have allowed Our Country to be overrun by People that hate Us, yet We sit back and watch. People say that the attack on the World trade center was an inside job? I was'nt there, I have not a clue. All I can say is that there is soon to be a War on American soil, one that We will remember for years if We in fact do survive it. What I am trying to say here is just exactly what Joan Rivers went around in Her younger day saying, "Oh grow up, just grow up!, and She meant it. She does'nt do this anymore because She in fact did just that. I say it again, I have witnessed changes in Americas Youth in the past, and I await for Them to see the reality of the World and change again. I understand that many of Us see the aires about People, but that does not make You an Adult. Coming from a Child such as Myself most of the Kids will scoff at what I say, but Hey, if I were to have been left alone, and if I were with a Woman, Kids, You would see a Man. I know this for a fact. I have been around Full Grown Adults, and I know what it is that I am talking about. Words like, "Still not sure huh?", and, "And then They expect to be called Grown.", are just two of the sayings I have heard, and I would'nt call either of them dumb sayings even though they may seem childish to You. Have a great life, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment