Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kelly McGill here

   American Youth? Kids Today don't have a clue, I'm not saying They're dumb. it's just that even in My time I see the difference. I have this 29 year old Kid that George put with Me, He's a good example. I bust My ass, most of the Kids Today want to take it easy. And try to tell Them to get a move on. Richard Pattison Himself is a Carpenter, I've worked with Him, but even He skates a bit. Bill Rowley on the other hand was always what can and will be called a Hand when it came to busting Your ass. Without knowing what it means to get after it continuoslly for at least eight hours a day You don't have a clue. Packing no less than eight 8' studs at a time is the standard load, eights for light weights. I get a kick out of watching these Kids when I blow Their mind with a framing axe. I just Today actually showed some of My old speed nailing, I'm a bit rusty. I for one am not afraid to put My nose to the grindstone, there are Youngsters out there that will, but They're getting less all the time it seems. Well, just had a Bitch to talk about, You Folks have a good one, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment