Thursday, May 1, 2014

Crap!

  Today is May 1st, 2114, in one month I will be fifty four years old. In My life I have seen so much different crap that most People would think I am full of Bull. My life is an embarrassing one and that is a fact of life. Hell My own Family screwed with My life. I aint joking when I say that I first felt like killing Myself in grade school either. All I was to My ex-Friends was just a Person to use. I never went out of My way to be Their Friends, They came to Me. I was the kind of Person that would do what ever I could to help these People. Now I will help Folks, but not like I once did. If Someone were to ask Me for a place to live I would be nice when I let Them down. Even in the nineties I was gullible enough to help People out. I let some Fella move in to My apartment, after a few months I came home to find everything of worth, except My guitar, gone. I ran into Him one day too, I sent Dan to shadow Him and I came up behind Him. He heard My footsteps and turned around. He was surprised to see Me that close to Him. I told You about the kick as You walk in, I knew He was about to get His guard up and kicked Him in the femoral artery before He could react. The thing is is that it was the wrong foot for the move because I could'nt take the next step to set it up. My punch was never set up right. He knew He was set up because His face came down just like it was planned and He saw the punch when I threw it without making contact. It taught Me a hell of a lot about how to use a knee next time. After that He saw My backup and tried to walk away. As We were walking I used the same walking kick but in a different way. It was to slow but right about on time at His solar plexus when He blocked it. I was too confident that He would never see it in time being a sneaky kick. As I say I never was a tough Guy. I do know now that I have to use My speed or I will get taken. I made Him look pretyy bad after that. I made Him give Me His watch and necklace, I even told Him to give Me His shoes. That one did'nt work though. I even ran into Him a few years after that. I confronted Him in a Bar as He was walking out, He did'nt even try to back Himself up when I told Him off. All this is said for You to know, I will kick the living crap out of these two without giving Them a fighting chance, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment