Thursday, July 24, 2014

10002 looks?

   I wanted to so badly to be a Kid when I hit this number, proof reading I wonder about what I just wrote. The facts are, I have actually matured in the past three years. I understand that it may not show to You, but I see the difference. For one, and this was not thought out, Bill Rowley lives. People, I am a messed up life in reality. The only thing I do having going for Me is My ability to bust My ass. Without mistakes I have been moved up in some serious Companies too. Don St. Germains is a small one except in southern Cals. eyes. But Merick Bros. is a National Company. I messed up with each of these and a few others too, but They are the most powerful I can think of. I now see an opportunity to advance beyond Employees with vast experience compared to Myself, That oughta piss 'em off, We'll see. No Bull from this Kid though, I will push the Kid known as Myself. What follows is whatever They accept. In short, They hate it when a fresh face comes aboard and gets promoted. I push as lightly as a Nun too.

1 comment: