Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Here I sit all broken hearted!"

   Do You really want to know Me personally? Well Here I am. I have as of Tonight named a number of drinks. I had People getting involved at the Bar too. A screwdriver is an effective way to catch a buzz. They have screwdriver Fridays where I go. Well, why not a phillips head. or a torques head. The Electric screw driver? A.K.A. the Screwgun. I even asked Jessi one of the Bartenders about that one and She knew the recipe. I came up with the one with a mixture of Champayne, if spelled right. The idea is that the screwdriver stays the same with a slash of this and that. A Mexican screwdriver obviously has tequila or a Jalepeno involved. A British Screwdriver? Make Your own recipes. I stick to beer, but the possibilties.

No comments:

Post a Comment