Wednesday, July 2, 2014

9508?????? Holy Crap!!!!???? This guy's for real.

   People th itle itself had Me writing with a way in which I could have continued o n with the same feeling I have while writing this story about My pathetic life, "I don't want Your pity,", is an older saying then this life writing this life down. In fact I have thought for a while down to print this Bullshit and and see what the Fuck? I f I sold it. Hell Mother Fuckers out there I am a real Human Fucking Human Being. Most of You out there would be able to type and send so fast while writing on the Web as I do, Myself? Hay, It aint easy for Me. I was just now thinking I could just type and show You what I actually write before I proof read the Crap. Hey!!!!!! I am real Kid! These People actually think They can get away with doing this to a Life. Facts are facts and They are screwing with this Kid. Adults! I have yet in My Lifetime had the experience to be a Fully Grown Adult, and that is a Fact of life. But I sure as Hell have seen some Grown up Feelings that are known as Full Grown People. Look at this World and the insanity known as 2014. A Fact is a Fact, We are being overrun as a whole. Everyday We are approached by People, Accost is the proper word, meaning approached. Bah! that show Meeself there and Me Irish. Meaning approached? Well? That's what I did to Nancy, I accosted Her. On that night I saw some Kid sitting there and in a crowded, and I mean one bizzy , bizzy, bizzy, Bar. The Dallas night club in Austin Texas has been the known hot spot, meat Market, $.69 longnecks on Wednesday for over thirty years. The motto on Wednesday is "Wine Me dine Me, 69 cent Might Me." Sixty night cent longnecks until eleven. Shit!  I walked bck in to the same Bar the very next Wednesday with the thoughts I'd see Her again. That's how Fucking lost this Little Kid has been in His life. Hey I walked into that Bar for I really don't realize the term of, fact. I am known as Kelly McGill, and say for a fact I have n]been wronged, and if You are amused You had better do some soul searching as it's called and take a good hard look at Yourself and
d the World around You. I'd hate to call it Ambience, I feel I may have the word correct. My Life? Holy shit! "Life's a Bitch, and then Ya marry One!", Aint Mine for damn sure. Hell I ran from the most Beautiful Women on Earth, I would run faster if She were a Knothead. Kelly McGill Here signing off. Oh Yea? "When the Hell did You grow up?"

No comments:

Post a Comment