Friday, July 4, 2014

The 4th of July, 2014?

  You know? I try harder to come up with a proper title everyday. I truly want to sound Mature, but yet Youth attainable. I am not kidding when I say this, last night when I clocked in, I was sent to a page that still blows My mine. Twitter, put Me back on the please. I was in a state of uncertainness, and called it a game. Which is what I call anything involved with messing with My life. Adults do not screw with the Lives of others and that is fact. Last night? Hey, before i went to scribbling on here I went to a Friends house and smoked some weed. After a while, and I mean a period of showing such innocence beyond Your grasp, I was asked if I wanted to really party. Glenn is from a crew on the job and He wanted to now if I'd like to take some Fat Girls to the Mountains. Myself? I really don't like being put into such situations. I was asked if I were a Coward. Again I turned the other cheek. Of course He never struck the first one. I have told You about smoking that damn pot, I have hit the pipe a few times recently. But I can count the times on one hand in the past six months for damn sure. Just because I don't want to be stuck out in the mountains with People that can turn into Folks You don't want to be around? As I say though, I was talking as innocent as a Teenager and that is a fact. I say that I see the difference between young and old, I see Myself when I am a Greenhorn. The saddest part is that I am fifty four years old. My great Nephew is a Coward in the making, I told His Dad that if He has.nt changed by His Teens? Boxing! Kid's, You do not to live a Life such as Mine. Get a grip on Yourselves before it's too late. Dammit all!

No comments:

Post a Comment