Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I am honest

   How on Earth do these People get away with what it is that They are doing? It is irresponsible to say the least. , Kelly McGill, swear on any level acceptable to You that I speak the honest to God's truth. I am in serious jeopardy of losing it all. I feel like ending My life so many times during a years span it is hard to believe I continue living. I am sure many of You out there have never felt depression, let alone want to kill Yourselves. Again I continue to say things like this to get Your interest, I see no other alternative. I said before, "I don't want Your sympathy.", but I do want You pissed off about the whole damn thing. In honesty, I hate the Youth of Today, but what do You do? I say I am not the one that would go off and shoot up a School and that is a fact, but I really do have anger issues that I contend with. It's really sad to say I was pushed in My Home so hard I wanted to kill Myself in the fifth grade, I could take You to the exact spot where I first felt it too. I feel now that maybe that's the reason I walk through the World with this pain. Lord, I ask You for a favor, please let this be worth it, You know I'm worth it. And Thank You Folks for reading My story, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment