Thursday, July 10, 2014

Will My luck ever change?

    I am a born Loser and that is a fact of life. Here I sit with a broken heart, I am messed up because of My Pals, and I really hate My life. Hell, I could'nt even get Someone to send Me a Frickin' dollar. And two days ago while walking down the hall at work I almost fell down due to the pain that shot through the back of My knee, I hope I just pulled a tendon. I have been wrapping it with an Ace bandage since then too. I did'nt wear it this afternoon, and when I pulled My socks off after work Tonight I see My shin area is swollen. I looked it up on the internet and hope to hell it has nothing to do with My heart or something. I don't play games with You People, I really do not want to continue with this life. It's crap like this that depresses Me. I have had opportunities in My life that still boggle My mind. Love at first sight is was Sheila experienced, Nancy made Me so blinded by Her love I wandered for years afterwards, and I tell no fables when I say that the most beautiful face on the Planet belongs to a Gal that snuck up behind Me and placed Her breast right in the middle of My back. I hurt so bad inside right now seeing what has taken place in My sorry life. If I ever did wind up being a Winner I would probably have a heart attack from the shock. Hell of a life aint it?

No comments:

Post a Comment