Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Read this!

   A real Life? Hey! I live a real God Damn life Mother Fucker! Again I cuss to wake Your silly asses up. Get a Life! Shut up! Are You listening yet? If You are not scared of being an American in the year 2114 You are a Fool Yourself. We stole this Country years ago and now We are being introduced to how it feels. The People in America stand back and watch, You're innocence is astounding. Other lands are taking over and We stand back and watch. I Myself do not want a War like We are looking at, but They do. Daily We are intruded upon. Can You sit back and watch? The thing You need to look at is They will kill You without regret. I looked at it a few years back and told Myself if I really wanted to piss Somebody off I'd kill Their Children. Not only would it tick You off, but You take away future Warriors. Wake the Fuck up dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment