Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mature Smature!

  Man Sman! Dammit. I have one thing going for Me in My life, My ability to turn heads. As I said I am now making $2.00 an hour more than two weeks ago. That in itself speaks for itself. I have been, as I have said before, the Foreman since I was twenty three. I hope the age is right. I am now fifty five and running a job for a General Contractor, My first. The difference is, You need to know it all. I feel like a Rookie out there. I am dumb founded quite often when asked questions that I know nothing about. My reasoning behind this is that I am not a total Dummy, Retardation is part of Everybody's life. I see it in Others quite often Myself. What gives a Person a right to screw with a slow Person? You have no right in actuality, a fact is a fact. Grown Smrown Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment