Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sickening!

   Hey I am here and I am real. In actuality I typing faster than ever Tonite due to My being on the web so much, But that has no bearing on this subject. My name is Kelly John McGill, with a mick at the beginning of MickGill, I was born in 1960 so They say. If You were to check the hospital record from I believe 1962 in Lander Wyoming You will find a report of a two year old falling and landing on His noggen. If You were to follow through and look at live T.V. with Craig Furguson and Johnny Carson, You will see strange People saying things out loud. I cannot prove the Playboy, it being an item I cannot produce. I cannot even prove that I walked into the Marriott Hotel in Austin Texas in 1980. All I really can prove is that Sheila would back Me up. I know Sheila Griffin well enough though that She would stand in a court of law and tell You straight to Your face that I stood with a dropped jaw and looked at Her from Her toes all the way to Her neck, again the door blocked My view of Her face or We would have been married, Sheila had love in Her eyes Folks.  I ate My life. Shit like this is My life. GODDAMIT THIS HURTS!!!!!! Here I am a lost Loser and Lonely, that is My life. What I seek is more than obvious. And Sheila if You ever read this I really have to sa this for You. Hey Kid. I do love You. You understand more than a lot of People how a Person can lose control. If You knew how that rips Me apart. You really sent a Kid sprawling. I am crying so bad while I write this I am so near to breking down hard. You People that think I make this shit up I say to Yo, I widh to fuck You could feel My pain. Please help out a retarded Kid type right now it hurts so bad.

1 comment:

  1. I collected My Self a bit. I proof read the last part and left it alone, that is how I type. Tonight? I hate the World Folks,

    ReplyDelete