Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hell!

   One problem I have in life is watching You People allow these Kid's do what They do. Do You understand that the whole Fricking World is wondering about Our idiocricty? If I spelt that right. I want You to know Richard a bit here. He is a game player. Anybody that would say the words, "When You think of People They think of You.", is'nt sane to begin with. And You really need to know that on the same evening I was set up with Mushroom spores before He said this to Me. I do remember Ralph McMillan saying, "That's all I could find.", that night. I insist on telling You that I never once while all of this was going went looking for any L.S.D. and that is honesty Folks. This Boy named Richard Pattison is a Kid that would be the kind of Child that if given power would be the one to screw with a life less fortunate because He's Gullible. I would'nt doubt if He'd say to think of Him and think of abnormal thoughts, I know Him well enough to say I would swear on it. Richard is not normal, and a fact is that You do not allow those type of People to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment