Saturday, July 26, 2014

The real Kelly McGill

  Here I am sitting at the Rocky Mountain, My local bar, and some Kid wants to talk to Me. I saw Her walk in with two Male Peoples. The next thing I know is that I am accosted by Her Herself, after Her Friends left Her alone. I was unable to hear Her and I moved a Bar stool closer. After some time of listening to a lost conversation a Gentleman walks up and asks if He can sit next to His Wife. The People involved?  I again say that I am non violent Person, but holy crap I wanted to fight so bad I was shaking. The best I could do was to warn the Bar. I will admit though that I wanted the violence head on too. I sat there and said out lud what I thought of Her, which is Knutts. I am an honest S.O.B. and I cannot explain it any plainer. If I were a hard Ass? I would have challenged these People straight out. What I did was to tell Them out loud in an abnormal manner to go fuck Themselves. I admit it is unusual too. These People though are unusual to Me though, even though it is considered Normal. Grow the Fuck up.

1 comment:

  1. When I read them Myself? I remember that Night well. I felt They set up a fight. She was smashed drunk and Her Husband and Partner had gone. She asked Me to sit By Her. She was even saying how She hated Riverton, They were from Our Rival Town Lander. Lander is a nice place, Riverton's crude. So I can see why. To boot, She was actually hitting Me, once pretty hard. The short version? I was worked up to say the least. I was trying so hard to get Him to fight.

    ReplyDelete